Please read all the policies below
Commitment to quality and value:
* No hidden costs
* No extra charge for pets or additional guests
* Complimentary boat slip with stay
* Canoe, rowboat, and paddleboat available for no charge (not available late fall through mid spring due to weather)
* Complimentary firewood for use in the private cabin fireplaces and the large stone Pavilion fireplace
* Unlimited access to the Sunset Lodges grounds, common areas, and outdoor amenities
* Complimentary catered cookout of hamburgers, hot dogs, marinated chicken, veggie burgers, soft drinks, and sides every Monday night during the high season
* Full-time manager on hand
Reservation and deposit policies:
* A deposit is required to book a reservation, the amount of which depends on length of stay. Reservations are not booked until receipt of deposit.
* Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations made less than 30 days in advance of the scheduled date of arrival.
Cancellations for reservations made more than 30 days in advance of the scheduled date of arrival will be refunded in full, unless other terms are agreed to in writing at the time of booking.
* Deposits are applied to your total rental amount.
* Our guests are responsible for the cost of excessive cleaning and/or any damages deemed by the management to exceed that of normal wear and tear.
* Sunset Lodges reserves the right to refuse a deposit refund for any reason.
Other Sunset Lodges policies:
* Check-in is no earlier than 3 p.m. Check-out is no later than 9:00 a.m. (This allows cleaning crews time to prepare cabins between stays.)
* We do allow early arrivals and late departures depending on cabin availability. Please contact us for these requests.
* Multi-cabin reservations (3 or more) or extended stays may qualify for discounts (low-season and mid-season only). Please contact us to discuss these discounts.
* Rates listed on this website do not include 9% NH Room Tax.
* Rates and policies subject to change without notice.